General Terms & Conditions
- Thanks A Million campaign is open only for Singaporean citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Thanks A Million campaign runs until December 31, 2019.
- Participants of the campaign must arrive in Thailand after January 1, 2019, and only need to submit their passport stamps, email, and phone number only once to be eligible for the participation of every milestone.
- Each entry to Thailand is eligible for one Instant Reward and one Lucky Draw submission. However, there are no limited numbers of total submissions in the campaign for each participant. For example, if you travel from Singapore to Thailand 4 times during 2019, you are eligible for 4 Instant Reward submissions and 4 Lucky Draw submissions.
- Submission for Instant Reward and Lucky Draw must be made separately.
- Instant Rewards, Exclusive Deals, and Lucky Draws are available exclusively for Singaporean citizens and Permanent Residents.
- The figures of current visitors shown on the website are an estimated number for visualization purpose only. They are based on the statistics recorded by Thailand’s Ministry of Tourism and Sports from previous years.
- Tourism Authority of Thailand and our partners collect your personal identifiable information to correspond with you. By submitting your personal information, we deem that permission is given that we may also use your submitted information for marketing purposes for Thanks A Million campaign.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent on how Tourism Authority of Thailand and our partners process your submitted information, or to terminate any of your submissions to the campaign, you may notify our administrators via email@example.com. We will respect your request.
- Terms & Conditions of Thanks A Million campaign are subject to change without prior notice to participants.
- The decision of Tourism Authority of Thailand and our partners is final.
- By participating in the campaign, participants agree to be bound by Thanks A Million General Terms & Conditions.
Instant Rewards Redemption Terms & Conditions
- Instant Rewards are specially offered to Singaporeans.
- Participants are required to submit their full name.
- Participants are required to check-in to Thailand via Facebook or Instagram. The eligible check-in posts can be made either while participants are about to leave Changi Airport to Thailand, or when participants have already arrived in Thailand.
- The post needs to be made public and remain public throughout the period of the campaign. The link to the check-in post must be accurate and working.
- The post needs to contain 2 hashtags: #thanksamillionsg and #amazingthailand.
- Instant Rewards are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Each Instant Reward can only be used once.
- Instant Rewards are valid within the period scheduled by Tourism Authority of Thailand.
- The Instant Rewards terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice to participants.
Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
- Participants are responsible for securing their personal information in passport (i.e. by cropping out or blurring them).
- In case you have submitted your personal information other than those required for the Lucky Draw entry and wish to have it removed, you may ask our administrators to do so via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respect your request. However. Tourism Authority of Thailand is not obliged to screen or remove extra personal information of participants without request.
- One Thai entry stamp is eligible for one Lucky Draw submission.
- Eligible winners of each Lucky Draw milestone will be disqualified for further Lucky Draw submission.
- Tourism Authority of Thailand has full rights over the selection process of Lucky Draw winners and the scheduling of award giving dates.
- Once the eligible winners have been decided, we will contact them once via e-mail and telephone. Should the first attempt fail, we will contact the eligible winners once via e-mail and telephone again on the next working day. Should the second attempt of contact fail Tourism Authority of Thailand and our partners reserve the right to select other eligible winners. Phone calls will be made on working days during 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Singapore local time).
- Eligible winners of Lucky Draw must be able to receive the reward in person at Tourism Authority of Thailand in Singapore (c/o Royal Thai Embassy 372 Orchard Road, Singapore 238870) on the scheduled award giving days only. Eligible winners who are unable to do so will be disqualified. In such case, the Lucky Draw will automatically be granted to other eligible winners.
Tourism Authority of Thailand has authorized TakeMeTour as the official website administrators of Thanks A Million SG 2019.